“Good food value let down by service (lack of)”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #477 of 3,973 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dear guests Dear customers The Ristorante "BELLA ITALIA in Asamhof" remains closed from 01.01.2018. Soon begin here renovation work. We thank you for their many times long-term loyalty. Best Regards Business and management
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Bella Italia turned out to be a good choice after a long day of walking around Munich.

The restaurant layout and décor is nice.
The bathrooms are super clean.

I had salad mista, pizza with arugula and cherry tomatoes and a glass of wine.

The salad was amazing.....very complex and fresh and huge
My pizza was OK. It was on the thin crust side, but the crust should have been a little crisper.

The price paid 15eu was very reasonable for Munich.

What's not to like?.....well, the waiter was quite curt and unfriendly. No engagement, no smile, no how are you? Every time the waiter came back to my table, it was the same thing.

What I liked: The amazing salad freshness and portions. Décor and value for the money.
To improve: Train the waiters to be friendly and engaging

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We have been to Bella Italia a number of times over several visits. I always want to go back. The pizzas are good and various, salads are fresh and interesting and good choices of pastas too. And the prices are hard to beat. Our waiter was friendly and a bit of a clown, which seems to be the norm for Italian restaurants there. Also the location is great as it's in a quiet courtyard just off the busy Sendlingerstrasse in the heart of the city.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We went to this restaurant because it was near the Hilton. We actually went twice during our 5 days in Munich mostly because our last night we were too tired to go anywhere else and as others said we needed a break from German food. We only sat outside so I couldn't tell you anything about inside, but my husband and I were stuffed and happy when we left. I ordered lasagna and he a pizza on both visits and it was well priced. I saw others that ordered spaghetti mhave it delivered to them in a foil bird.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

located in a nice Little street, we thought it would be a great place. We also heard that Food is excellent, but - disapointmet! Food was OK (Pizza was good, Spagetthi ok, salad not really tasty), but the waiter wasn't very friendly. Had clearly no fun with serving People. Rest of the crew also didn't show up. Will not come back again

1  Thank Ralf B
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Needed something different after 2 weeks of German food. Found the perfect Italian restaurant with a nice patio and very sympathic staff. Though the red wine selection was restricted, we managed to drink some very descent wine at a very reasonable price. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Antonio was amiable, and had a good sense of humour. Enjoyed every minute of our dinner.