“Looking for fun and informative night out? You've found the right tour!”

Size Matters Beer Tour Munich
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Evening Munich Beer Tour
Ranked #3 of 26 Food & Drink in Munich
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: MUNICH is the Beer Capital of the World! Renowned for its Giant Beers, Massive Bratwurst, Huge Pretzels, Snazzy Lederhosen, and Sexy Dirndls! Come join us on a fun and exciting night out in the heart of the city, and learn more about the home of beer. Our entertaining and lively guides will help you drink your way through Munich on the BIGGEST and BADDEST "Beer Crawl" in Munich. The tour of a lifetime awaits you. Live in the moment...One beer garden...One litre at a time!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Amazing tour that will allow you to make new friends and have a good time, while learning the Bavarian beer culture. We went to 3 beer gardens (outdoor beer-drinking venues and sometimes also sell food) and pretty much just had fun. There are even prizes to be won at the end of the night! I have done this tour twice in just my 3 nights stay here in Munich and it was totally an awesome experience! So glad I did this because I'm also coming back for Oktoberfest this year and now I know all the beer-etiquettes so I can drink like a real Bavarian! Highly recommended! Tim is a cool guide by the way hahaha!

All reviews
in 23 reviews
in 21 reviews
in 28 reviews

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Size truely does matter! We had an awesome time meeting new friends and exploring the best beer gardens in Munich. The tour guides were very personable and full of information. I totally recomend this tour as the number one thing to do in Munich,. If you love beer as much as I do you will love SIZE MATTERSSS!!!!!!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Emma deserves a raise. She is the best tour guide I have come across on my trip, very informative and friendly. Thank you Emma

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The size matters beer tour in Munich is absolutely amazing! They do a great job at showing you the best beer gardens the city has to offer. Our tour guide Timmy was super informative and knew how to show everyone a good time. We found out about the tour at our hostel, Euro Youth Hostel, and people we met bragged about how good it was so we decided to give it a go. They always manage to get a huge group of people to go, so your bound to meet awesome people on the tour. I strongly suggest this beer tour amongst all the others.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This beer tour was not only so much fun, it was a great intro to Munich. It encompassed everything about the Munich culture we have heard so much about.
Timmy is such a great guide, he took us to the most amazing bier gardens including ones we would have never found being tourists (basically, we saw some great local spots). Beer was great, food was unreal, and it was inexpensive and just a fun time. I saw this beer tour happen every night seeing as it was starting at the hostel I was at (euro youth) and there was always a big group of fun people attending. You're guaranteed to meet amazing people, learn about beer and Munich while drinking some amazing beers!
It's better than any pub crawl I've done and I would do it again next time I'm in Munich!