“I think this company needs a secretary”
Review of Pure Bavaria Tours

Pure Bavaria Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: SEE MORE THAN OTHERS! The Fairy Tale Castle of Neuschwanstein is waiting for you. Free pick up from your Hotel or Hostel around City Center. We are traveling in small groups with max.8persons and a local guide in brand new Vans with A.C.. Get away from masstourism.see local places and enjoy the bavarian countryside along the romantic road with the bavarian Alps , ending the day on the organic cheesefarm .We have more to offer beside the castle of Neuschwanstein. Come with us to Salzburg,Eagles Nest,hiking into the wonderfull gorge of Partnachklamm near Garmisch Partenkirchen. the Zugspitze,germans highest mountain.also we have a nice Bavaria open air village with lots of local things to discover. Enjoy a wonderful daytour with Pure Bavaria Tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My girlfriend and I have emailed this company several times over the past couple of months, sent trip requests and received no responses. It got good reviews...so...what is going on? No idea, we had to book another tour through Radius, they responded immediately with a confirmation. We are flying to another country and need to schedule things. You are giving Germans a bad name my friend, read your email, answer your booking requests.

10  Thank Nullion12
romario1973, Inhaber at Pure Bavaria Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Tripadvisor Member !

Thank you for your wonderful 1star Review on Tripadvisor.
If you pay me a secretary,i will get one....

Sorry that i not get back to you asap.please understand when you send me a request in the highsaison and i not get back to you asap i be already fully booked or no tour goes on that day!
This notice you got already after sending the request.next time will be better for you to go on the big companys straight ahead and not detroy the hard work of over 200 very good reviews with your Bad comment from all other happy customers.

Also understand that this Company is not one of the Big Company ,we are a small local Company with just two Van's and we are doing Tours almost every day in the highsaison and just have limit spots on our tours.

Another reason is that in highsaison i get 40-50 Mails a day from all timezones around the World and we are 10-12hours out in the nature to do Tours.this is not a reason to give a one Star Review to a small Company and destroy the hard work of over 200 very good 5star Reviews with happy customers.

Pure Bavaria Tours

in 7 reviews
"unesco listed"
"unesco world heritage"
in 6 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"private tour"
in 8 reviews
"great tour"
in 42 reviews

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had a great day out to King Ludwig's fantasy land. Enjoyed the trip with two others. Andy led us up through a gorgeous gorge amid waterfalls (which few others were using) to the Marian Bridge, where we had tremendous views of the castle. A special trip was a rowing extravaganza on Alpsee, because we had time and the weather was fantastic. Thanks Andy it was a great day!

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

This was by far our favorite day in Munich! Mario took us to so many cool places and the hill to Neushwanstein castle was breathtaking. We highly recommend doing this tour if you only do one tour in Munich! Loved it! Mario was a great tour guide with a ton of insight into Bavarian life.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This tour was amazing. Now, we were extremely lucky with the weather and the other five people on our tour were wonderful too. Mario is great. He is patient, easy-going, and organized. Mario also impressed me with the care he took with taking our pictures for us. You just don't hike up a gorge to the best castle in the world without wanting 'the perfect picture.' I was a little worried about booking with Pure Bavaria at first because everything is over e-mail, and you just have to trust that he will pick you up at the hotel as planned. I took a chance because of other people's reviews, and I'm glad that I did.

You are first picked up at your hotel. Make sure to eat something because you won't eat again until the end of the tour (2:30 is for us). You then drive through beautiful Bavaria, and Mario slowly drives through a few small villages. You stop at a church before heading to the base of the castle, where you can see both castles. Then, you hike for 45 min (not easy, but not hard) up through the gorge to a waterfall. This was my favorite part. It was beautiful and there were few people on the trail. Eventually, you reach a bridge where you can take pictures of the castle. You tour the castle afterwards, which was just okay. Then you meet Mario, visit another church, and eat at a sausage/cheese farm (beers are separate and well-priced, so order one).

Take this tour. You wont regret it.

6  Thank uncwmel10