Me and my work colleagues stayed there for 3 nights during our business trip. We were looking for something clean, which would have tasty breakfast and would be located close to Haupbahnhof or any other big metro station, also in a easy walking distance to the old town area.
Well, we were in luck with 99% of it, the remaining 1% was during breakfast when ordering eggs it usually took them too long, so you would finish everything else you had before the eggs were served. But its not that big deal, everything we needed was there, It was always tidy and the bedsheets, linen, towels felt fresh. It is located just outside "Sendlingen Tor" metro staion, so in our case it was just perfect, we didnt need to switch trains to get to the exhibition in MesseStadt. The old town is also really close. We were pleasantly surprised when it turned out the restaurant we liked last year when visiting Munich was only 1 min away from the hotel. Happy coincidence.
The design, the decorations and some of the furniture have been there for some time, despite that we had an upgrade on our rooms so we shouldˇve had better rooms.
The beds were not the softest, but actually that was the advantage - after long working day the back didnt hurt in the morning at all.
We had a bath in out room. All the appliances in the room we used (heater, fridge....) worked fine. The wireless internet was working fine enough to get your main tasks done.
We also rented a car. A hotel staff strongly suggests to park in hotels private garage, but if you find the spot outside in designated parking territory it would cost you less.
Small hint for the newcomers - the room numbers staring 4XX are actually located on 5th floor, not 4th :) We were quite confused there when looking for the rooms.
Overall. Sure why not, I enjoyed staying there. Nothing too modern or luxurious, but instead true Bavarian spirit in cozy and friendly atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unmittelbar am Sendlinger Tor gelegen finden Sie unser privat gefuhrtes Hotel mit 48 Zimmern und Suiten. Die komfortable Innenstadtlage sowie die geraumigen Zimmer mit allen Annehmlichkeiten machen unser Hotel sowohl fur Privat- als auch unsere geschaftlich reisenden Gaste attraktiv. In unserem Restaurant sind Sie jederzeit herzlich auf ein leckeres Schmankerl willkommen oder entspannen Sie nach einem langen Tag an unserer Stadtbar bei exklusiven Cocktails und erlesenen Weinvariationen. Das Team des Hotel Exquisit freut sich auf Ihren Besuch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Exquisit Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exquisit Hotel Munich