My husband and I stayed in the hotel when travelling through Germany. Having stayed in the hotel last time in 2007 (then it was Arabella Sheraton), I was positively surprised how good the service remained, as well as hotel's staff and facilities. The room was big, the bed - comfortable and I especially liked the selection of pillows in the room (2 different per person). Hotel's restaurant (Paulaner) has also met my expectations. The only disappointing issue was the noise level inside, probably, it is normal in the evening when many people come at the same time. Breakfast was splendid, it's totally worth its price! A great selection of anything one might desire - from fresh pastry to fruits, yoghurts, sausages, omelets etc.
I specifically would like to compliment reception staff and concierges - whenever we needed anything, issues were solved swiftly and efficiently.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new passion at the Westin Grand Hotel in Munich. Located in the district of Bogenhausen, the world-famous city with a heart awaits you on the doorstep. With excellent transport connections from your Arabellapark hotel, you reach the city centre in just a few minutes and enjoy the very best Munich has to offer. 627 comfortable rooms & suites as well as the Westin Club invite you to stay a little longer and forget your usual day-to-day routine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Westin Grand Munchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Grand Munchen Hotel Munich
- Westin Hotel Munich
- Westin Grand Muenchen Arabellapark
- Sheraton Munich
- Munich Sheraton