I'm going to be honest - most upscale business stay hotels ( JW Marriott, Grand Westin, W , etc ) are all pretty much the same in quality. What separates these hotels is the personal service that they provide the customer. And like my review says - this hotel gets it !
I just got back from 5 days in Munich with my 9 yr old son and I have to say - the little things that the employees at this hotel did was way pass above and beyond.
The concierge, doorman, valet, desk clerks and house keeping were all fantastic.
Special thanks to the Concierge - Alexander Von Wilmsdorff -
That young man located tickets, provided advice and saved me money. The day of the Bayern Munich soccer match - he gave my son a flag for the match ! It was a small gesture - but he made my son smile !
That's one of the little things that make - the Westin Grand a hotel that I'll stay in every time I'm back in Munich.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new passion at the Westin Grand Hotel in Munich. Located in the district of Bogenhausen, the world-famous city with a heart awaits you on the doorstep. With excellent transport connections from your Arabellapark hotel, you reach the city centre in just a few minutes and enjoy the very best Munich has to offer. 627 comfortable rooms & suites as well as the Westin Club invite you to stay a little longer and forget your usual day-to-day routine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Westin Grand Munchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Grand Munchen Hotel Munich
- Westin Hotel Munich
- Westin Grand Muenchen Arabellapark
- Sheraton Munich
- Munich Sheraton