This hotel lifts up to the Westin standard. Clean, warm and decent sized.
The location is peaceful, away from the busy city but nearby trains get you to the popular tourist areas in less than 20mins including walking to train station.
Supermarkets, local eateries were plenty. And a big plus is they have a Sixt car rental kiosk right at the hotel. So renting a car and getting around is so much easier.
If you have a few more euros to spare, go for club. They have a nice exclusive club at the top floor. Pretty cool. You should explore.
Visited May 2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new passion at the Westin Grand Hotel in Munich. Located in the district of Bogenhausen, the world-famous city with a heart awaits you on the doorstep. With excellent transport connections from your Arabellapark hotel, you reach the city centre in just a few minutes and enjoy the very best Munich has to offer. 627 comfortable rooms & suites as well as the Westin Club invite you to stay a little longer and forget your usual day-to-day routine. Attention: From 6th of March 2017 until 1st of April 2017 renovation work will take place in our lobby. There may be some noise disturbance but we will try to minimize restraints for our guest as far as possible. For further information please feel free to contact us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Grand Munchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Grand Munchen Hotel Munich
- Westin Hotel Munich
- Westin Grand Muenchen Arabellapark
- Sheraton Munich
- Munich Sheraton