We stayed one night in Westin Grand Muenchen. The hotel located a bit outside the city, but it was a very nice and modern hotel.The room was spacious, it has a great view to the city. The bathroom has a mixed bathtub and shower.
What I like the most was the breakfast. It has so many variety of food, and the open kitchen concept was the highlight of the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a new passion at the Westin Grand Hotel in Munich. Located in the district of Bogenhausen, the world-famous city with a heart awaits you on the doorstep. With excellent transport connections from your Arabellapark hotel, you reach the city centre in just a few minutes and enjoy the very best Munich has to offer. 627 comfortable rooms & suites as well as the Westin Club invite you to stay a little longer and forget your usual day-to-day routine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Grand Munchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Grand Munchen Hotel Munich
- Westin Hotel Munich
- Westin Grand Muenchen Arabellapark
- Sheraton Munich
- Munich Sheraton