We stayed here by accident. We have extended business trip. Rooms are large and comfortable, the bed huge and comfortable, bathroom adequate. It was very clean. Double room was € 75, breakfast € 7.50, which I consider adequate. Breakfast was simple, but the selection was sufficient. Lobby is rather simpler. Overall, I was very satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in the beautiful district of Pasing, the green area in the west of Munich. The airport and the city center can be reached directly from here by train. The comfortable and soundproofed rooms at the hotel are equipped with a spacious work desk, flat screen TV, satellite TV, safe, hairdryer and bath. In addition to a free internet terminal, there is a free coffee & tea bar in the lobby, daily from 11:00 H to 01:00. Start the day with a cold and warm breakfast buffet. At the 24hour bar, you can let the day pass with a refreshing drink. The train station "Neuaubing" is a 3-minute walk from Munich ECONTEL away. From here you can reach the city center is 6 stops. The A99 highway is a 3-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Priceline, HRS, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ECONTEL HOTEL Muenchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econtel Hotel Muenchen Hotel Munich
- Econtel Munchen Munich
- Econtel Munchen Hotel Munich