So the reception staff are very welcoming and full of useful knowledge, that's a plus, as is the quietness of the hotel, and a nice comfy bed, but the negatives - the shower just takes forever to get a setting that works, then it does the hot/cold/hot thing which is irritating. There's no restaurant in the evening, it's a four star hotel, it should have a restaurant, and it should make it clear on the web site. Likewise TV, it's nice to be able to chill out for an hour and grab a bit of telly, in 90% of 4* hotels there's a good selection of channels, not just the news in English, not here, it's the news or nothing. The minibar, I'm no great drinker, but again I expect a mini bar to have drinks in it, not this one, you have to get your own, the fridge is in place, just empty - not good enough. And last but by no means least, breakfast, 19 Euros, come on. Clearly they have a problem with people using the minibars and not paying hence the lack of drinks, but they then charge a huge amount for breakfast, but half the time no one actually knows who's had it. We were asked for our room number once on four days.
Bit of management required I think.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Points by Sheraton Munich Central: not only right next to Theresienwiese, site of the famous Oktoberfest, but also just a few minutes away from all major sights. With Four Points by Sheraton Munich Central you choose a city hotel that offers superb treatment in the perfect location for business or leisure. You can look forward to a hotel in Munich's city center that offers 102 well-appointed guest rooms and genuine Four Points comfort for your overnight stay, 3 conference rooms for up to 55 people, an air-conditioned fitness room and many other amenities combining free time and business. If you need more space, our Studios with a kitchenette are perfect for families as well as for extended stays. Attention: Until April 2018, renovation work will take place in the building complex as well as in the immediate vicinity. During this time, there can be some noise disturbance from Monday to Saturday between 7:00 am till 7:00 pm. During the construction work, our conference terrace is not usable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Munchen Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Munchen Central
- Four Points By Sheraton Munchen Central Hotel Munich
- Four Points Munchen Central
- Four Points Munich
- Sheraton Munich
- Munich Sheraton
- Munich Four Points