Despite the fact that this is obviously considered a 'safe' hotel booked by european middle class parents concerned for the well being of their teenage brat undertaking the right of passage 'last european travel holiday before off to university' the hotel does have a charming appeal to both British and American guests. A very youthful management team offer excellent service throughout your stay.
My wife and I are discerning hotel guests who also want to avoid the arrogance and quite frankly lower class behaviour of guests in overpriced 'plastic people' boutique hotels.
Well - you will like this hotel. No noise at night from the europop teenagers combined with a small compact bar with good atmosphere coupled with excellent reception service makes this hotel well worth booking. As it is about three quarters of a mile outside of the centre you can book this (outside of Oktoberfest) at discount rates at the moment.
One criticism is watch out for breakfast rates which can be very expensive depending on the deal you have booked at the outset.
It is very hard to please me but I was very pleased by the stay here all things considered, If you simply want good service and decent standards without the nonsense of the plastic people hotels then consider this hotel. If you are of a plastic nature then you will hate this hotel for all those silly unrealistic plastic reasons and I suggest you simply go off to the city centre hotels and pose and spend a fortune there instead.
If you are living in the real world like me then you could do far worse than to consider this hotel as a stop off in Munich.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Points by Sheraton Munich Central: not only right next to Theresienwiese, site of the famous Oktoberfest, but also just a few minutes away from all major sights. With Four Points by Sheraton Munich Central you choose a city hotel that offers superb treatment in the perfect location for business or leisure. You can look forward to a hotel in Munich's city center that offers 102 well-appointed guest rooms and genuine Four Points comfort for your overnight stay, 3 conference rooms for up to 55 people, an air-conditioned fitness room and many other amenities combining free time and business. If you need more space, our Studios with a kitchenette are perfect for families as well as for extended stays. Attention: Until April 2018, renovation work will take place in the building complex as well as in the immediate vicinity. During this time, there can be some noise disturbance from Monday to Saturday between 7:00 am till 7:00 pm. During the construction work, our conference terrace is not usable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Munchen Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Munchen Central
- Four Points By Sheraton Munchen Central Hotel Munich
- Four Points Munchen Central
- Four Points Munich
- Sheraton Munich
- Munich Sheraton
- Munich Four Points