Stayed here for just a night hence didn't end up using a lot of their facilities.
1. Location is good. Near haupbahnof and hence easy to commute for business or pleasure. There is also a downside to this. See Cons pls.
2. Room size os good for German hotel. We were 3 in 1 room and they arranged for an extra bed. Still there was a lot of walking space in the room.
3. Free Mini bar: not much to drink but it's included in the room rate which is good.
4. Lovely service at front desk. Very helpful and extremely courteous. Keep it up.
1. The location becomes a bit shady after sun set with the neighborhood waking up to strip joints, seedy bars etc..
2. Internet (wifi) is included in hotel room but it's so slow that you cannot download mails with heavy attachments.
3. No view from any side.
Like I said, it's good for a short stay. Can try again of visiting Munich for business and want to stay near the main train station (Haupbahnof).More
- Free Wifi