Had a great stay here with our family 2 kids in July.
First the positives
- 140 euros for two rooms connected so that kids and parents had plenty of room. This for me is a great price!
- breakfast was good quality and functioned well even if the amount of people was extremely high - well done for service personnel. We got an offer by mail prior our arrival 25 euros for breakfast as it wasnt included in room price
- location 15 minutes walking distance from downtown but only 5 minutes from great Deutsche museum which i highly recommend for all intrested in technology. Also subway station just at hotel. Plenty of restaurants in the neighbourhood
- parking in the garage easy and plenty of room - price 20 euros a day
- wifi not included in room charge - in most if Holiday Inns this is the case nowadays
- this is a massive hotel (ca 500 rooms). In reception there are 1-2 people. Imagine the queu to check inn and check out when hotel is full. I would recommend charging few euros more for room and ensure that you get to and out of hotel without waiting in line for 10 minutes each time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre! Just over a quarter mile from the Deutsches Museum, this hotel in Munich offers comfortable rooms. The S-Bahn Station 'Rosenheimer Platz'is only 55 yards away, just 2 stops from the 'Marienplatz'.Located in a shopping complex, the Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre has air-conditioned rooms with comfortable beds, pillow menu, a spacious desk, free Internet, satellite TV, minibar and and tea/coffee facilities. Please be aware that we are a non-Smoking Hotel! Bavarian and international specialties are served in Restaurant Grat³. Snacks and cocktails are available in the newly renovated open lobby. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. Computers in the business Center in the lobby provide free internet access.Covered parking spaces are available in the public garage in the same building complex(against extra charge. The Munich Central Station can be reached in 10 minutes by S-Bahn, Munich's Airport (Josef-Strauss Airport)in less than 40 minutes. Important Information: Our pool is closed until further notice! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre Hotel Munich
- Munich Holiday Inn