“Good hotel”

GreenLeadersGold level
Singapore, Singapore
“Good hotel”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for a week attending a conference in Munich. The hotel had everything I need during typical buisness trips, wifi, desk to work in the evenings, many tv channels to choose from, nice room size. good breakfast..The only thing that surprised me is that they don't have aircondition in the room, only ventilation so I wonder how can guests sleep at night in the hot summer nights..also no laundry service during the weekend, so if yoiu have a monday meeting and you need to clean your suit, you will be in trouble. Better have it ready and clean before you arrive. Shall I stay there agin? sure yes

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Pros:
Excellent luxury hotel, great price

Cons:
NO WIFI - even in the business centre .. there are 3 PCs only and they are always occupied, I tried so many times to use the internet but couldn't, It's not easy to reach there by yourself without a taxi

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Algiers
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The Hotel is situated in the north of Munich at some 10 km from the city center.
the area is quite and there is no much to see in the near neighborhood (walking).
But very accessible via the U-Bahn (local mtero, Subwa, Underground).
A metro station is situated at 200m.
The Olympic center and the BMW museum are not too far as well (using the metro).
The rooms are very spacey, very clean, I loved the stuff there very friendly. you'll have a perfect sleep quality with no noise at all.
I was very positively surprised by the atmosphere there.
The breakfast is complete, you'll find all you want there (self service).
I didn't find any area where they can improve it's perfect there.

Room Tip: The other side of the main road
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The location is perfect - just 4 stops from the city centre on the Metro and only takes 15 mins. One day ticket for a family of four is just EUR 10.60.

Hotel very nice with the Champions sports bar and a lovely adjoining terrace.
Food and drink prices reasonable given it is a European city centre hotel.

Hotel staff very pleasant and accommodating. We had a problem with a child's top sent to the laundry where the colours ran. The hotel did not charge us for the whole batch of laundry, located the exact top on the Hackett website and bought my son a new one! You see, the little touches really do count!
Munich itself is a great city. Very clean, loads to see and do, very pleasant locals. I felt very safe in this city with two young children. We are now in Rome at a supposed 5 star hotel and it's not a patch on the Munich Marriot!

• Stayed July 2013
Reviewed July 14, 2013

A great stay for 4 nights just completely ruined when I landed back in US and went my bag for $s to find that it was all gone as well as large China bills. Total of $1400 gone from a good (or so I thought) hiding place.

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank Mtnl001
Germany
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The hotel was nice and the room was very spacious, we got there Dec 26th and there was a fruit platter with some santa claus chocolates and fruit cake - very nice touch. BUT they made me feel like there were doing me a favor every time i asked something. For example when I made the reservation I asked for a triple room with an extra bed (not 2 twin beds), when I got to my room the bed wasn't there and when I called to ask for the extra bed the lady at the front desk was so rude. The good thing is that it is like a block away from a metro station and it has a pharmacy and supermarket close by.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank CaritoBP
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Very hard to fault the hotel - from the moment I checked in (perfect service - all details registered), through to my room (great amenities, large, spacious, clean & comfortable), to the drink on the terrace (pleasant, economical), to the breakfast the following morning (superb choice, well presented and very tasty), this was a perfect experience. I will definitely stay here next time I am in Munich.

1 Thank Simon C