I only stayed here for one night and was happily surprised. The hotel is newly renovated from the inside and staff is very, very friendly and professional.
Upon arrival I got upgraded to an Executive plus room (I´m a HH Diamond) which was nice compared to the other Hilton who does not care for their Gold and Diamond members.
The room was brand new renovated and very good sized with balcony and separate bath and shower. Everything was in good working order. Only downside I found a spider web next to the balcony door.
Breakfast was very good and more than enough choices and included for Diamonds in the restaurant.
This will be my future choice for Munich as they seem to value there guest much more than the City Hilton.
Well done, can strongly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only minutes from the Englischer Garten, the Hilton Munich Park hotel is a peaceful retreat in the city, located 15 minutes from the city center and 30 minutes from Munich airport. Many famous sights like the BMW museum, the Olympiapark and the Allianz Arena are just a short drive away. Unwind in this stylish Munich hotel and enjoy a new level of comfort and contemporary design. Every space has been designed to the highest standard, reflecting a fresh and modern, yet elegant look. Choose your own taste sensation in the Tivoli restaurant and take in the majestic views of the Eisbach River. Make use of the hotel's extensive leisure facilities to help you relax and rejuvenate. A fully equipped fitness center with a range of cardiovascular and resistance machines, an indoor pool as well as a sauna and steam room give you the freedom to choose how you would like to unwind. The spa area offers a great variety of massage and beauty treatments as well as personal training and physiotherapy. Each guestroom is decorated in a modern style with sliding patio doors, opening on to a private balcony. For a touch of luxury, step up to an Executive Room or Suite, for exclusive access to the Executive Lounge offering complimentary breakfast and refreshments. Choose the Salon Marco Polo room on the 15th floor for stunning panoramic views of the city and the Alps. The charming roof terrace also sets a stunning backdrop for special occasions and evening events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA and Orbitz so you can book your Hilton Munich Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Park Munich Hotel Munich
- Hilton International Munich
- Hilton Munich
- Munich Hilton