Not only the personnel is very unpleasant and inefficient, but the safety is jeopardized as shown on the picture.
Fire detection system was by-passed and the room smelt badly smoke but nobody checked it for several days. Housekeeping team leader was not even shocked about it.
The day after, when coming back to my room 12 hours after leaving it in the morning, the window was wide opened while it was raining outside, and the bathroom had not been made ready. Second time I experience it in 3 days.
I requested a duty-manager to come to my room to witness the efficiency of its staff, and I was told that no duty-manager was on-site.
These are only 2 examples among plenty of unacceptable inconveniences during my stay.More
- Free Wifi