Pullman Hotel Munich
  • Bar/Lounge
Achat Hotel(Munich)
  • Room Service
1,579 results
All reviewssuperior suiteairport busunderground stationsmall supermarketenglish gardencity centreroom service isallianz arenau bahn stopper dayfree wifirain showerreception staffnespresso machineperfect staybusiness tripeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We travelled to Munich for a show at the MoC, the location of the hotel is great for local travel, the U-ban is about a minutes walk from the hotel. The train goes direct 4 stops to the exhibition site and also 4 stops to the very center of town, also direct. Very easy and convenient for travel.
The hotel is newly renovated, comfortable rooms and nice bathrooms , spacious and modern.
The breakfast is also very good and comprehensive, worth the upgrade .
Staff are polite and helpful. Overall a very good hotel. Only gripe is the internet charge is too high and only one device can be used so you cannot check anything on your phone if you have paid for your laptop.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Couldn't have asked for a better hotel really. Great location, on the u-bahn line for the Allianz arena 10 minutes from marienplatz. Very clean hotel, always somebody cleaning something. Staff were helpful and very good English. The bar gets fairly busy around 11 every night and has sky sports when bundesliga games are on. A little maintenance work was going on and the breakfast is severely over priced, but other than that it was a pleasant stay

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I cannot understand what market the Pullman hotel is aiming for - it definitely is not a "family" holiday hotel (no facilities for families/children), and from what I experienced it is definitely not a "business" hotel either?? With inflexible booking policies (I booked my stay via the internet well in advance, as I needed to apply for a visa, but as the trip came closer and my business arrangements became more "fixed", I needed to change my departure date by ONE day, but they would not allow/accomodate any changes, so I ended up paying for a day that I did not stay), to exorbitant internet fees (17.50 Euro per day!! - Fleming business Hotel down the road has free internet access), to breakfast only starting at 06:30 (I needed to be at meetings by 07:30), etc. this hotel is anything but a business hotel. Come back Renaissance Hotel (Pullman was previously the Renaissance Hotel)!! My Chinese colleague who accompanied me on the trip was horrified!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dempsese
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Arrived at 10:30pm, were met by "I'm sorry but we've overbooked" this was despite having booked 2 weeks in advance! No apology.
We were sent to another (same level) hotel.
While the 2 girls behind the desk were rebooking us we were offered WATER to drink. Very bad customer experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Samsamsam12345
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I had one of my best hotel experiences at Pullman Munich. Super friendly and helpful staff, and the newly renovated hotel is top class for it's price. Excellent gym and spa free of charge and free Internet connection for 30 mins. Superb breakfast, well worth including.
Metro station is 100m away and will take in to city center in around 10mins. The airport bus stops only 5 mins walk away from the hotel and takes around 30 mins.

I will happily recommend and return to this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com