“one of the best restaurants in munich,great food and location”

KULISSE Theater-Restaurant
Ranked #1,852 of 3,840 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

one of the best restaurant's in Munich ,Location is great ,the Food is amazing specially the desert i'm inlove with it

1  Thank ghadajeddah

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We got into place 10 pm and we got excellent food! We ordered and got the table: “pancake with bacon (nothing left)”, Thai dish (avocado left) and I had generous portion of asparagus (nothing left)! I couldn't allow avocado to be dumped in something. I enjoyed avocado with bread. I eat often avocado but at Die Kulisse avocado was as my "sweet after dinner". I already agreed with friend from Munich: we go back to die Kulisse when I am in town.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my husband and was absolutely nice experiment!
We sat there and had spargel supe, green salad with Balsamico, 2 dishes of Thi curry(one with scampi and one with chicken)
Defiantly delicious !! Yet, we had out milk coffee an was yummy as well. It was rainy and was really great atmosphere but the resturant is quit small !

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is probably my third or fourth visit to Kulisse. We really love Anna who runs the restaurant so much that that is reason alone to drop in and enjoy the food. The thing to have here is the schnitzel and the apple pancakes. OMG the apple pancakes - I'm dreaming of them now as I sit in cold London. We were a party of 7 and had a great time with superb food and service.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

After a visit to the Kammerspiele Theater, we went to this nice restaurant. The food was delicious, the atmosphere cozy.