“Lovely memorable Christmas Eve dinner”
Review of Le Potager

Le Potager
Ranked #1,601 of 3,878 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful festive romantic dinner here on Christmas Eve. We did the 4 course prix fix menu with wine pairings. The food was outstanding, especially the main course of roasted goose. The service, ambiance, food and wine were very good. It really was a great way to celebrate Christmas. It was a special night all the way around.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I arrived today in Munich. I stay at Le Meridien and it was so cold in the street this evening that I decided, after a short walk, to come back to the hotel to have dinner. I was first surprised with a menu where you can choose between US beef, irish beef, german beef, swiss beef, etc...but the big surprise came with my german beef entrecote. Tender, grilled to perfection, delicious, superb in every sense. Meat lovers, whenever you are in Munich, give this place a try!!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Interesting soups, not too German of a menu and very good service. Not inexpensive, but reasonable by German standards.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were able to get a booking at the last minute for this restaurant on the Friday night. The Friday experience is a 16 course meal of tapas, all delicious and presented well. The service in the restaurant was excellent. The choice of courses was rather unique, I believe the chefs present a different menu every Friday night. The charge is 36euro per person, the wine was delicious and all in all we had a lovely evening. It felt very special. I would recommend trying out The Friday Experience, a great way of experiencing a variety of lovely dishes.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Food is great at reasonable price--Make a reservation for their tapas( 16 items)menu --all you can eat @ 36E per person on Friday evenings