“Pho'ntastic!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2018

Really good pho, and buns, and desserts. Black sesame ice-cream - a must try. Place is always full - call and book a table in advance!

Reviewed February 14, 2018

Nice little restaurant with a good choice of vietnamese dishes!
I strongly recommend to make a reservation because the restaurant is not very big and it semmes to be quite well known!
We enjoyed our stay there very much!

Reviewed February 7, 2018

I visit Munich quite often and I always like discovering new restaurants and cuisine. I'm once again returning to Munich and I'm reminded of the horrible service my sister and I received at this restaurant in August of 2016. The female waiter was rude, displayed preferential treatment and refused to comply with simple requests, just overall VERY UNPROFESSIONAL person. This behavior turned us off and we WILL NOT be returning.

1  Thank Sienna818
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Tried to get a spot for a while, but booked quickly on the weekend. Make sure to book in advance especially with larger group. Very authentic and delicious food. Insane Asian inspired drinks to get you started. Everything has a great flavor and is distinct from the other meals. Small place but doesn’t feel crowded or to close, still nothing for people who prefer privacy.

Reviewed February 2, 2018

We didnt reserved a place but fortunately We got a place. It was totally full. And the space between the tables was... how to say it? Like dark matter in space, you know that is there but you cannot see it xD.

Anyway we didnt give it much importance. The soup was really goood and the main courses also.