“Very Good, Not your typical Viet Food”
Review of Nam Giao 31

Nam Giao 31
Ranked #13 of 3,812 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Very nice venue. Very good service and the food is 4 out of 5. I would recommend in Munich to get away from the wheat based diet.

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Delicious and fragrant pho Bo, comes in 2 sizes as well! Also try the Bo la lot, the best I've had outside of Vietnam. The staff are very hospitable and service is quick.
Great place to come and eat when the rich Bavarian dishes have weighed you down

Reviewed June 7, 2014

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Munich! The Pho Bo is delicious! The service is great and the atmosphere is always nice. Definitely worth a visit....

1  Thank germany87
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We had an early dinner here on our first day in Munich. The restaurant is tiny but cosy, and very busy - make sure to book a table if you plan to arrive after 6pm. The owner and his daughter are very attentive and service is very prompt. The food was delicious- we felt like being back in Vietnam! Everything was freshly prepared and came with a healthy dose of green herbs. Prices were great considering the high quality of the food. Highly recommended!

1  Thank pefrigot
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I've never eaten at a Vietnamese restaurant before, so I don't know how this restaurant compares but I loved the food! It was a welcome break from a lot of heavier European/Bavarian dishes. I had Bun, which was lovely and light and fragrant.

The service was great and the staff spoke English - I was a bit worried about trying to translate German that was taken from Vietnamese but the menu was in English too.

I left wanting to eat much more Vietnamese food - will be on the lookout in the UK!