“Our family love food at Nam Giao restaurance”
Review of Nam Giao 31

Nam Giao 31
Ranked #13 of 3,836 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We travel to Germany stop by restaurance eat find good food delicious Vietnamese food ,we recommend to any one try out good food &friendly

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

A friend and i have been travelling in various countries near germany for the last few months, and though the food we've had was excellent, we got kinda tired of big positions of meat every night. Looking on tripadvisor this seems to be quite a popular choice so we walked 20mins from our b&b to find this place.

I gotta say it's super worth the trip. I'm asian and use had many vietnamese cuisines my whole life but this has to be one of my fave viet restaurants. My friend and i both ordered the rice noodles, he got the beef one wrapped with some leaf (highly recommend), i got mine with chicken. Although i'm used to the noodles being cold in other viet places, the luke warm noodles were not bad. I loved all the ingredients placed into the bowl. The meal was a light alternative/break during our travels!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Excellent food with a very nice ambience. Very friendly staff who gave us a free birthday desert and called for a taxi to take us home! 3 course meal for 2 with wine was 52euro- a bargain! Would definitely recommend this restaurant. Will be going back :)

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Lovely fresh food which is much more authentic Vietnamese than many places.

I loved the curry, stir fry and a fresh noodle dish. Spring rolls were great as well!

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Not sure how this restaurant got so high on tripadvisor. They ingredients were fresh, but the service was atrocious and the duck was terribly overcooked. The noodle bowl my wife got was very dry and she ended up putting my duck sauce over it just to be able to eat it. All in all a nice break from German food, but this place would in the bottom half of new york restaurants.

2  Thank petesperl