“Very good Vietnamese in Munich”
Review of Nam Giao 31

Nam Giao 31
Ranked #14 of 3,749 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
USA
“Very good Vietnamese in Munich”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were staying just about 20 yards from the front door while in Munich, so we decided to give this a try. First of all the service was very attentive and pleasant - this is a small (family run?) place with maybe 10 tables. I had a vegetarian dish and my fiancee had beef Pho. Her Pho was fantastic, one of the best I've tasted in recent memory. Mine was recommended by the server and he did not lead me astray - very tasty and not too salty. Overall, a very nice dinner.

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Munich, Germany
“Fantastic eating experience”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My wife and I went to Nam Giao on recommendation. It was even better than expected. The family service, cosy atmosphere and pleasant ambience all contributed to a great meal. The menu is beguiling, the food is utterly delicious and the prices reasonable. Very highly recommended. We're definitely going back again

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Tom S
Munich, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good restaurant for some authentic food”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is a nice little restaurant. Based on reviews on trip advisor I visited this restaurant and tried some soup. I was not disappointed and would like to go back and try some more dishes.

• Visited April 2013
Budapest
“Little out of the center but walking distance”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Small, not posh, rather a bistro type eating place. The food and the service is excellent. We booked a table, but it was not necessary as we went there early evening and there was an important soccer match that evening( I think most people watched that). But later in the evening it got busy. As I say delicious food!

Visited May 2013
Madrid, Spain
“Tasty and authentic”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We went there for a dinner on Sunday, it's a small nice restaurant in a quiet residential area, not too far from the city center. The food is delicious and authentic, especially pho both which I've tried a lot in Vietnam. The only dish we didn't like a lot was fish in a clay pot, everything else was great. We ended up paying about 80 euros for 3 soups, a set of different starters for 2 persons, 2 mains and 3 beers.

• Visited April 2013