“Fantastic eating experience”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My wife and I went to Nam Giao on recommendation. It was even better than expected. The family service, cosy atmosphere and pleasant ambience all contributed to a great meal. The menu is beguiling, the food is utterly delicious and the prices reasonable. Very highly recommended. We're definitely going back again

1  Thank Tom S

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is a nice little restaurant. Based on reviews on trip advisor I visited this restaurant and tried some soup. I was not disappointed and would like to go back and try some more dishes.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Small, not posh, rather a bistro type eating place. The food and the service is excellent. We booked a table, but it was not necessary as we went there early evening and there was an important soccer match that evening( I think most people watched that). But later in the evening it got busy. As I say delicious food!

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We went there for a dinner on Sunday, it's a small nice restaurant in a quiet residential area, not too far from the city center. The food is delicious and authentic, especially pho both which I've tried a lot in Vietnam. The only dish we didn't like a lot was fish in a clay pot, everything else was great. We ended up paying about 80 euros for 3 soups, a set of different starters for 2 persons, 2 mains and 3 beers.

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

The food was good, but not fantastic. If you're nearby try the lemon grass soup, that one was really good.

4  Thank Hannes R