“Very good Vietnamese food with a great ambiance!”
Review of Restaurant Jasmin

Restaurant Jasmin
Ranked #63 of 3,792 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

This is by far one of the best Vietnamese restaurants my wife and I have been to. Good food with a very reasonable price. The atmosphere is somewhat romantic with dim lighting, warm colors and good music. Would definitely recommend this place.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Jasmin

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Starters were slightly dissapointing but the main courses were excellent. Good portions too. Deserts very nice also. Will definitely return when I go back to Munich.

1  Thank MandarinaTim
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have been here tonight to have a Vietnamese dinner with my wife and we got amazed by quality of raw materials this restaurant prepares meals with! We all know it's all about quality of raw materials when you go upscale in cooking and since cook was doing an astonishing job we just could not believe we ate that great and pay so reasonable. Actually this is hard to find in Italy too lately, therefore thank you very much again for hospitality, food and the relaxing lounge atmosphere we experienced tonight

2  Thank Marco698002
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Fresh, fresh, fresh. Really good, very authentic Vietnamese food and a really good value for money. The staff was really helpful explaining the more traditional Vietnamese meals on the menu. Highly recommend that you ask them!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I visited this restaurant for the first time last year and it soon became one of my favourites in Munich, we go there quite regularly and it never failed us.

The food is fantastic, fresh and tasty. The atmosphere is relaxed and the service is friendly.

The owner always find the time to have a small chat with us at the end of the meal.

I will definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants to eat good Vietnamese food.

1  Thank Sara x