“As a Mexican I really liked it.”
Review of Milagros - CLOSED

Milagros
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The Tortilla chips are a little bit thin (not home made), but guacamole is excellent, made out of real avocado. Arrachera was also great and the green sauce is excelent if you're not used to hot/spicy food. The atmosphere is also excelent, and the staff is very friendly.

Service was a little slow and I think it was a bit expensive, but I would go again for sure.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I visited Milangros over the weekend, we sat outside as it was a mild night. The waiter got me an english menu which made life alot easier. I ordered the chicken enchilada with a green sauce made of pumpkin seeds, it was really nice but I could have had a bit more spice. Overall though, I really enjoyed the food and would go back. The waiter was really friendly and explained the menu well.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Milagros has authentic food from Mexico... not texmex. Everything was fresh and tasty and the portions are more than satisfactory. Reservations are almost a must but since I was alone, I was able to sit at the bar and eat without one. The service was great and I had help with understanding the menu and with excellent recommendations. The decor is authentic items from Mexico and adds a lot to the overall experience. Getting food of this type and quality in the center of Munich is a real treat.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous. From the food, the service, the atmosphere and the drinks! We were in Munich for four nights and went twice it was so good. This place gets very busy so make a reservation. But the food was outstanding. The services was fast and with a smile and some of the best drinks in town.

The chefs are from Mexico! I mean how more authentic can it get? The owner has really done something unique to make this place work.

We also checked out their new spot, La taqueria Milagros, a quick delicious spot with cheap dishes and drinks. A must try!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I grew up in Southern California and have eaten LOTS of Mexican food. I know the difference between Tex-Mex, New Mexican, Americanized Mexican, etc. This is the real deal! We have been travelling abroad for just under three months, and this is only the second time we've been able to get Mexican food. It did not disappoint! I chose Milagors, even though it wasn't the highest rated Mexican in Munich, on a hunch. And boy did it pay off! My husband and I shared a platter for two, sorry can't remember the name....it was a mix of house specialties...pork tacos, lime marinated steak, a chicken mole con verde, and a second type of pork tacos, along with guaq, beans, rice and a nice salad covered in corn in the center. Oh, and just a note...the dish says it comes with corn tortillas and wheat...I asked if they had flour tortillas and she said no, but it must be just a mix up in translation, because they were indeed flour not wheat. And my husband was happy to find that they horchata.
Muy Bien!
Also, the atmosphere is lovely and the people were very attentive and sweet. They even took a credit card, which we've found is not always the case in Germany.
Cheers and Happy Dining!
p.s. I watched the bartender sqeezing fresh limes for the margaritas, none of that nasty mix stuff here! Also, do not mistake the actual restaurant (which is where we were) from their new fast take out location, which is also near by...it may be good as well, but the restaurant was great!