“Okay, if you like BMWs”

Ranked #6 of 334 things to do in Munich
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hundreds of thousands of people visit BMW's four-cilinder BMW tower and the bowl-shaped museum next to it each year. The museum showcases the technical development of cars and motorcycles and also has some exhibits about the history of the company. Many old cars and motorcycles are on display along a spiral ramp that curls along the inside of the bowl-shaped building.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I was running the Munich Half Marathon and we were walking by, so we went it. Nice showroom, but I'm not a car fan.

1  Thank CnClaws
There are newer reviews for BMW Museum

Reviewed July 21, 2014

My significant other is a HUGE car enthusiast, so obviously this one was one the first things he wanted to do. I, on the other hand, am not the biggest car junkie, but I did indeed enjoy our visit through the museum! The museum shows the growth and innovation of the company over the years, from their airplane engine days to motorcycles to the classic sports cars we are familiar with today! They also have an exhibition on Rolls Royce!

1  Thank RN240134
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I love cars, tecnology, so this was a great moment for me, the new brand car and models. you can see.

1  Thank jmolina1522
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I visited this place just to savour the 'BMW' experience, and arguably it was one of the best museums I have ever been to. This visit created a magical feel so fresh in my memory that I ended up purchasing a BMW when I landed here in India(albeit some time later). The automobile history that BMW traces, it's forthcoming cars, and lovely people by the BMW Welt make this a must-see on all tourist's agenda.

1  Thank Pjacobvarghese
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I greatly enjoyed the museum. It was well laid out, educational and visually stunning. Such a modern building! My girlfriend who's not much into cars even really enjoyed it. She had no idea how much history and planning went into every BMW made.

1  Thank pleggesgd