See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 23, 2014

We only had one night in Munich, but we liked this hotel.
It could be cheaper, but we booked it really late. We traveled with a car, so we needed a hotel with a parking lot.
The rooms are nice, but we missed the refrigerator.
The breakfast (buffet) was great, we liked the it was in a covered terrace.
It was a long time ago (2013 july), but as i remember, the Wifi only worked in the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2014

Simple, elegant and well-priced - best descrives RTPC. The beakfast was fantastic, and you get free parking too!

We had a great time overall. The internet was decent enough. no issues

We'll be back next year hopefully -

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The receptionist was not friendly, not helpful. The room was okay, but had the atmosphere of a simple conference centre. The curtains did not block out the sun and the light sufficiently and there were no shutters. No WiFi, just something with a cable connected. Breakfast was depressing: patients from the radiation clinic, who stay in this place were there. Seriously ill people needing radiation, with their relatives. I felt so sorry for them, hoping they would recover. But not something you want to be bothered with during your holiday and you don't want to stay in a place that feels like a clinic! I don't understand how this place got all the stars; it really should be a 2, maximum 3 star place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank M B
Reviewed April 29, 2013

應該不會再去了,因為是癌症治療的醫院附屬的客房服務. 地點還不錯,附近有超市,但服務不大好,問路也問不出個所以然來,我繞瞭半小時才找到,因為他在那個巷子內的癌症醫院對面.開過去要看路桿
Overrated . I cannot find their premise and call them. The reception service is not very helpful.
Finally, it took me 20min to find it. The toilet was OK, but not more than 2 star levels. I lost my shaver and ask to have a replacement since I paid 300+Euros for a single room, but they still charged for this ....Even a holiday inn express would supply it for free. I was overcharged as the other quest told me he was charged by 50% less, That is fine with me, but they are supposed to have a better service attitude.I guess so .

Below my expectation and will not recommend if you have other choices. Cross a street, it is a proton cancer treatment center. I am sympohized with those patients and their family. Well, not for tourist since you don't like to stay the hospital too close I presumed.

Location is perfect as you can get to the super market in few minute walk. Breakfast is good and they ask your room number beofre you sit down. I drove to there, I did not see any underground.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Gasthaus. Very clean, large bedroom, good breakfast and free indoor garage!

Room Tip: all rooms are nice
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple