“A fun, informative day out in Munich.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Discover Munich with Lenny's Bike Tour

Discover Munich with Lenny's Bike Tour
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Don’t miss all of the famous sights of Munich, from the Hofbräuhaus, to the Eisbach river surfers, from the city palace of the Wittelsbach dukes and kings, to the nudist meadow in the center of the English Garden. Twenty-five percent of Munich’s traffic happens on the bike paths and we want to show you why. There is simply no more enjoyable way to see the city.Tours depart from the Fish Fountain
Stonehaven, United Kingdom
“A fun, informative day out in Munich.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed the bike tour I had in Munich.
The bike was comfortable,
the guide was interesting and entertaining,
the route was fun,
the length was a bit to short for me though,
but the tour was well priced.

overall, sehr gut.

London, United Kingdom
“Such a fun experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

We had a terrific time on Lenny's Bike Tours, with our tour guide Kate. Cycling our way through the sights of Munich was an enjoyable and fun way to explore the city. Kate was a very informative and interesting guide who looked out for us all. The tour was very easy and the bikes were in top condition. This tour has inspired me to book bike tours in cities that I will visit in the future! I highly recommend Lenny's!

Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Our group had the pleasure of taking a tour with Ben who was funny and informative. It was awesome and super easy to maneuver through Munich on beach cruisers. We saw lots of cool sights, drank beer and ate massive pretzels at the Chinese tower, and learned about Munich's history in a way that was completely entertaining even though we were learning so much. We even took some of Ben's suggestions on which Museums to go into which were awesome! I would definitely recommend this tour for anyone.

Chorley, United Kingdom
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great Tour with Kate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Did the tour on Thursday morning when it was a national holiday, having needed something different (just for a few hours!!) of being in a beer tent. It was a lovely day, a nice easy ride around the city and Kate was a great guide. We had a really good time, going further afield than you would be able to just on a walking tour and a nice stop in the Englischer Gartens for dinner.
It is much cheaper than most other tours so I really recommend you go on the tour :)

Chicago, Illinois
“great way to see a lot of munich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

was able to travel around a bit a see the top spots as well as learn from the guide. Loved riding thru the English garden. Without a guide I'm assuming I would of gotten lost. So glad we signed up for the tour, no complaints or regrets. Same tour as the other guys, but half the price.

Visited September 2013