All reviewsbar centralegreat locationcortina hotelannex buildingdesign hotelbuilding next doornespresso machinethe main hotelmarienplatz stationfood marketcentral locationbeer hallssitting arealouis hotelmain sightsfront desk staffsmall kitchenette
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here twice the last 2 weeks. The service is excellent as is the food in the restaurant. The rooms are nice, not luxurious, but nice and the bathrooms are well done. My room had an excellent large soaker tub

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Marsh604
Kristina E, Manager at CORTIINA Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2018

Dear Marsh604,

Thank you for staying at the CORTIINA Hotel and for sharing your impressions on our hotel.
We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and liked the Food in our restaurant.
Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to the CORTIINA Hotel.

Warmest regards from Munich

Your CORTIINA Team

Reviewed November 2, 2017

My son and I visited this hotel for the second time, because we were so impressed by our first visit.
The hotel staff are all very pleasant, and helpful, we had airport transfers arranged by them which all worked very well.Breakfast was wonderful, there was a large selection.
Our room was in their building annex, and was very large and comfortable looking onto a courtyard.
The reason why I can't give a perfect rcommendation is because housekeeping is that their are certain issues concerning housekeeping/maintenance. For a start, there was a fair amount of dust under the bed, and furthermore, in the bathroom, no one has cleaned the bathroom filter for a while, you can see the dust around the edges which I know can be overseen, but shouldn't happen at a hotel of this caliber. Lastly, due to a design mistake the door handle of the room obviously damaged the door to the walk-in closet which was repaired, but rather amateurishly.
Would I go there again? Yes, sure, but I think these small points should be addressed because the hotel has a great concept, and the staff in particular are really nice.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank ophthal_erg

Dear ophtal_erg,

Thank you very much for your comments which give us the chance to continuously improve our servicesince we take constructive feedback very seriously.

We are delighted to read, that you like our Hotel stuff and the breakfast buffet.

But we're very sorry to read about you experience with housekeeping and maintenance. Therefore, allow us to apologize for your experience. We are happy to welcome you again at the CORTIINA Hotel!

Best wishes,
Your CORTIINA Team

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

The Corqtiina hotel is a lovely, intimate place in which to stay. Ledererstrasse is so close to Marienplatz, the Victualienmarkt, and shopping streets that it would be hard to find a better location you can easily arrive and depart via the S Bahn. I had a pretty reasonably sized single room overlooking the internal courtyard. The decor was very well done, with such comfortable bedding and a firm mattress, that I slept for hours. Pillows included a large square down filled one that I loved. There were good lights for reading, very quiet aircon, a parquet floor with rug, free water and wifi and a Loewe TV. The bathroom had an excellent shower and a hairdryer with a diffuser- great for me and a first to find in a hotel room. There wasn’t much room to stow washbags however. The bar provides very good choice of wine and makes excellent coffee. I didn’t have breakfast but it looked good though expensive. I chose to eat in a nearby cafe which suited me.
On return to the hotel at a later date I was thrilled to be upgraded to a sumptuous Junior Suite. It was very private and spacious with a separate sitting area, separate toilet, shower and a large free standing bath. Fruit and chocolates provided
There was view over the street on one side, with great double glazing, and a view over a pretty internal courtyard on the other side. I only had one night his time but felt i could have almost lived there! Reception were always extremely helpful with directions, bookings and care. I’ll be back!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
4  Thank BoroniaNsw
Kristina E, Manager at CORTIINA Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2017

Dear BoroniaNsw,

thank you very much for your fantastic review.
I am delighted to read your overall good experience and that we were able to fulfil your needs during your stay.
I am grateful for your recommendation and we are looking forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Munich.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

My experience at Cortiina Hotel was totally positive. I recommend this boutique hotel for its great location in the very heart of Munich, as well as for it’s beautiful design and perfect service! The teams were incredible…on all the details and I loved the breakfast! I was so happy at the hotel, that I have extended my stay! I would like to thank you for your very professional work and I will see you again soon, at Cortiina Hotel, Louis Hotel or Emiko Hotel!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank AlejandraG1730

Dear Alejandra G,

thank you very much for your recent stay at the CORTIINA Hotel and your fantastic feedback about your overall good experience with our service, the guest rooms and the location.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a perfect blend of modern, cool, boutique but located in the middle of the main central section of Munich so it's super easy to walk to everything nearby. Our room was large with a large bathroom and big windows with a garden view. The bar in the lobby was super cool and got quite popular late night. The best part was convenience to all the main things you'll want to do including hoffbrahaus and the marketplace. Some cool places directly across the street as well. A good choice.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank carole212
Kristina E, Manager at CORTIINA Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

Dear carol212,

thank you very much for your recent stay at the CORTIINA Hotel and sharing your impressions with us and other travellers.
I am very delighted, that you enjoyed your stay with us and look very much forward to the pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to Munich.