All reviewsbar centralegreat locationcortina hotelannex buildingdesign hotelbuilding next doornespresso machinethe main hotelmarienplatz stationfood marketcentral locationbeer hallssitting arealouis hotelmain sightsfront desk staffsmall kitchenette
Reviewed October 2, 2012

You can't beat the location of this hotel. It is just a few blocks from Marienplatz. We are in an apartment/room, which is very large with nice amenities. The couch is the only drawback - completely caved in in the middle. Weird. But the rest of the place is very clean and nice and modern - kind of like a loft. I have bad dust allergies, and the bedding here is very clean. The shower is especially terrific - lots of hot water and a deep bathtub. Very relaxing. Nice and clean.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Room facing inner courtyard is completely quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Just love the Cortiina. This time I stayed in the aparthotel section. Great room with lots of nice extras such as a Nespresso machine. Fantastic bathroom with a big bathtub and great prouducts from REN. The staff is really nice as well! Will always stay there when in Munich!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is our fourth time to Munich but our first time to this hotel. Cortina is a clean, comfortable hotel in an ideal location to many of the main attractions in the center of Munich - just a 2 minute walk to Marienplatz. We stayed in an apartment and had lots of space. The bedding is great, although I'll agree with another reviewer that the pillows could be updated...pretty lumpy but have definitely slept on worse. Nice bathroom with nice deep bathtub and good shower. The air con doesn't seem to work very well and need to have front desk turn it on (learned this after 2nd night) but still doesn't really cool things down all that well - we like to sleep in a cool room. Also, contrary to another review, there actually is a pretty decent gym. The service was fantastic at both the front desk and in the restaurant. For breakfast, which is not included in the rate, there are two options: Large extensive hot buffet 19.95€, or small buffet (muesli, fruit, granola, yogurt, etc) 9.95€ - both include coffee (cappuccinos, etc.). We will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Munich.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed at the Cortiina for 3 nights last week.The hotel is very stylish,super quiet and comfortable.My double room was on the 3rd floor facing the street and with the soundproof windows I did not hear a thing,nor did I hear my neighbors and the hotel was sold out! The room decor is minimal and well styled,good shower and large closet. Evening bar staff was very service oriented and happy to make a solo traveller feel very comfortable. The breakfast was hearty and fresh,great coffee,fresh OJ and wonderful staff.... even at 7am ! Front desk staff was very efficient on check in and made the extra effort to make me feel welcome from the get go ,and through my entire stay. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel...I was overly impressed!I will be back!

Room Tip: I found the best rates directly on the hotel websight.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo