“Great apartment for 4-day stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TRMNTR
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great apartment for 4-day stay”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

This was a great place to stay. We were there with 7 adults and 1 child. The place was very nice and quite at night. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. I would stay here again without hesitation.

Date of stay: June 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tel-Aviv

Iowa USA
Reviewed May 15, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Stephen W
Cirencester, United Kingdom
“Awful Accomodation, unhelpful owner.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

My advice would be to start looking elsewhere immediately, this place isn't worth your consideration.

My wife and I travelled to Munich on for a Christmas break with two friends. On arrival we were told that the apartment we had booked (Eastpark Apartment) was unavailable due to an electrical fault (we revived no notice of this from the owner prior to arrival). We were offered this as alternative accommodation or our money back. Which left us with little option but to stay there, not easy to find alternative accommodation with no internet on the 22nd December !

The photos on here are incredibly flattering. This is a basement apartment (beneath a children's play-school) with no windows, the apartment is dirty (we had to clean it on arrival), the furnishings are outdated / worn out, all the rooms smell very strongly of cigarette smoke (despite this being advertised as non-smoking accommodation). This was a particular issue to me as my wife was 5 months pregnant and we had specifically selected non-smoking accommodation. When I challenged the owner, I was met with a resolute "no one smokes in there", I can tell you for a fact, they do...... all the time !

This B&B is far cheaper than the accommodation we had booked, when I asked the owner for a refund of part of the fee, I was told 'no way'. Makes you realise how much you are in the hands of the owners of these properties when selecting self catering apartments. The owner of this place is completely unreasonable, and pretty unpleasant. He complained that I was spoiling HIS christmas vacation by phoning him to complain!). I will be very wary in future, and take a lot more notice of the reviews on here.

We enjoyed our Christmas in Munich, one thing the apartment did was inspire us to get out and enjoy the city as much as possible, we didn't want to spend any more time than absolutely necessary in the apartment.

In short, if you are a group of lads on a stag weekend and this place is going particularly cheap then go for it.

If you are a couple or family that would like a nice, comfortable experience, then do yourself a favour and skip this page and stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: December 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Everything Else
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing