“Middle class food;)”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

It was Sunday so we didn't have much choice and our reception manager recommended this restaurant to us. When we came it was almost full. We tried steaks and they were nice. The service was great. However I wouldn't say it's something worth going on purpose.

1  Thank shakespy
There are newer reviews for Brenner Grill

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I was here for a late morning Sunday Brunch. I didn't appreciate where I was seated. Even though the majority of tables in the center of the patio were open, as a single diner I was seated at a less desirable table next to the child care area against the windows. The few children who were playing were loud and distracting, minimizing my enjoyment of what I had hoped would be a relaxing, quiet meal.
The food was well prepared and delicious. The service was slow (even by European standards) given that they weren't very busy when I was there.
This might be a better choice for kaffee and Kuchen than for a meal next time.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

trendy place in great location , good service, "in-place" , good selection of food and wine , nice seating , good bar area and outdoor seating … always worth coming back when in Munich

1  Thank Matthias F
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had one beer here as twilight was falling. The beer was fine and the atmosphere was clean and sophisticated. I didn't eat here. The reason I'm giving this place 5 stars is because I left my sunglasses on the table after I paid my bill and I walked away. The next day I went in and asked if anyone had found my sunglasses, which were expensive. A hostess checked the lost and found and one of the pairs of sunglasses she showed me was mine! So happy. I didn't know how to thank them, but the least I can do is recommend them based on their professionalism and the honesty of their employees. Thanks Brenner!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Mid to top-end food and wines. We got a little carried away; had lunch and went back later for dinner. Will go back this year and probably do the same again.