All reviewsperfect locationcourtyard deluxe roomboutique hotelyour doorstepmarienplatz stationseparate toiletshower curtainamazing hotelmunich hotelvisiting munichenglish gardens bahnyogurtviktualienmarktbelugaviktualienmarketren
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

One of my favourite hotels ever. Not only is the front desk service always at its best but the rooms are nice, very well decorated and spacious. The corridors smell really nice at all times, all staff members are here to help and smiling at all times.
Extra plus point for me that makes the whole stay incredible is their breakfast. I am vegan and their choice of vegan delicious options is something never seen anywhere else before no matter the stars or the luxury. My favourite place where I can get all my senses awaken!
Thank you Louis hotel, looking forward to coming back very soon again!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank LauraC13883
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night on business and would come back. The rooms are pretty small, which is fine for a one night business trip but might not work for everyone for a longer stay. It is somewhat Japanese influenced design-wise and so there are no carpets, the storage is a little quirky and the beds very firm. I like em quite firm, but again may not be everyone's cup of tea. The breakfast was soso and given what is available just outside the hotel, if i had had more time i would not have bothered. Check in staff were tops.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Kullund W, Manager at LOUIS Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Dear UltimateSpinach,

thank you very much for your positive review and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Hotel.
Probably you had one of our cosy Courtyard Superior rooms which are a little bit smaller. For a longer stay we recommend one of our spacious Courtyard Deluxe or Market View Deluxe rooms.
Maybe you will have more time during your next stay so that you will have the opportunity to enjoy our various breakfast buffet.

We are looking forward of welcoming you back soon.

Best regards

Nico Rasp
Louis Hotel

Reviewed August 30, 2017

This hotel is in a great location in Munich--literally 1 minute from a train station, a short walk to many sites, shopping and restaurants. It is across the street from a great market that has a bunch of vendors selling all sorts of food.The room we were in was spacious. BUT this hotel has some issues with front desk service. We checked in early and were told the room was not ready but would be in an hour. So we went for a 1.5 hour lunch and took our time coming back. When we got back the room was not ready--when I told the manager that we were told the room would be ready in an hour he responded back standard check in was still a couple of hours away. Granted that is correct but when you are told your room will be ready in an hour you tend to believe what they tell you. The front desk could never make change--odd thing. Turn down service was spotty --one day we had it--next day we did not even though we were out each time. We were checking out and told the front desk we were waiting for our driver. Our driver called to let us know he was on the way but the front desk never relayed to us that message even though they knew who we were and we were sitting maybe 5 feet from them. When our driver came in and asked the front desk why they did not tell us he left a message the front desk manager in what I can only describe as barking starting yelling at our driver. That was the last straw for me. This hotel needs some work on their customer skills. Maybe they were having 3 bad days while we were there--but they need to fix this. It is too bad because the room was very spacious and comfortable and the location is great. When I checked out and they asked how was my stay--i told them it was inconsistent--I gave them an opening to ask for more information and explain the poor level of service--needless to say the girl behind the desk just stared at me and never asked me why. So to me this hotel deserves an average rating.

3  Thank jxfl
Reviewed August 24, 2017

Decoration is top at this hotel, one of the nicest I've seen with reasonable prices. Location is also perfect, very central with nice views to the market. Service is good, as we are in Germany, but as I flew from here to Greece, Germany could clearly increase it's service standards, at least for a southern european guest. In any case, great hotel and great city!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Kullund W, Manager at LOUIS Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Dear mmjn,

thank you very much for your positive review.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay at our Hotel.
You mentioned that the service standard is good for German level -
if you have any ideas for improvement please contact us directly in the Hotel.
We are always happy about feedback from our guests.

All the best and hopefully we will welcome you back at your next trip to Munich.

Best regards

Nico Rasp
Louis Hotel

Reviewed August 15, 2017

We just stayed in Munich with our two children and I am SO glad we chose the Louis Hotel. First, the location simply can't be better. It is right in the middle of town within walking distance to all of the sights. The rooms are very nice, clean, and well-organized. I'd originally worried that we wouldn't have enough space, so we booked two connecting rooms. however, the rooms were much bigger than I expected based on the photos online. We had more than enough space. Finally, the staff were all so helpful, both in the booking process as well as during our stay. I would highly, highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The market view rooms are very spacious.