“very delicious pizzas and cheap”
Review of L'Osteria

L'Osteria
Ranked #100 of 3,793 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Elegant Atmosphere, great ambiance, very delicious and huge vegeterian pizza and fungi pizza, delicous risotto fungi, wonderful agustiner dunkel beer, quick service and qute clerks. The restaurant is almost always full, you can wait a little bit.

There are newer reviews for L'Osteria

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I have visited L'Osteria several times, both at lunchtime and in the evening and it never ceased to amaze me that this place is always full of guests. It must be because the huge pizzas seem such good value, but last time I was there my partner and I both got bland, tastless pizzas - albeit mine with something distinctly fishy in amongst the ham and artichokes. So the food is less than ok.
In addition, as the place is almost always full, the service suffers. During my first visit the inattentive waitress completely misunderstood my order and brought me something very different from what I had ordered.
In all, I would not recommend this to anyone, and won't be visiting again if I can help it.

1  Thank Liv84
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had dinner with some colleagues at L'Osteria on a weekday. Young crowd and good ambience, though a bit loud for having a normal conversation. First impression was good. The pizzas are huge, it seems many share one and are still quite satisfied with what they get.

I went with a risotto and a bruschetta. The latter was a bit dull and the risotto was one of the poorest excuse of a risotto I have had in many years. Tasteless and far too al dente, so I beg to disagree with some previous commentators on that particular dish. It seems this place is the right one if you are particularly keen on nice start for an evening out and don't particularly care if you get just average or sub par food. I'd go for other options.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

great ambiance and pizzas..always bustling with young crowd..hard to find a place on fri/sat evenings if you want a place outdoors

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have never had a bigger pizza. Pretty good, if you like thin-crust pie. No deep dish here (try Pizza Hut and take indigestion tabs).