Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM

from $56.80
from $41.80
from $17.40
3,831 results
All reviews day trip neuschwanstein castle dachau tour food tour guide jeff walking tour train ride third reich great tour from texas concentration camp memorial site small group his knowledge king ludwig bavarian beer subject matter
Reviewed December 3, 2014

Our tour of salzburg austria through radius tours began with a train ride starting in Munich Germany. Our tour guide was Lucia Peraza- an enthusiastic,knowledgeable, multilingual person who lead us on a fun fact filled tour. She kept us on "task" freeing up as much time for ourselves as possible before we headed back to Munich.
Thanks Lucia for the great tour!
We hope to visit again!

2  Thank Terri W
Reviewed December 2, 2014

Our tour to Neuschwanstein Castle was so cool. We booked spanish tour and our guide was Felipe Martin and we had a great tour.
During the trip to the castle he explained important facts about the history of the city and the castle so, we could understand all the history involved it.
In our group there was a Person with disabilities, so he couldn't walk fast, but Felipe made an effort and took him at his back and walked the rest of the trail until get into the castle, definitely a great attitude.
Inside the Castle everything was great, rooms, views, its a must if you go to Munich.

1  Thank Alanbrito86
Reviewed December 2, 2014 via mobile

I can't blame the tour guides as they were wonderful. This review is on the company and its administration staff in the office.

I was sold two tickets, one for Rothenburg (through a related company) and one for Nuremberg. When booking the tickets I especially asked if there would be time to visit the Christmas markets.
First, the related company doesn't go to Rothenburg during winter and have put me on another tour going to a place I don't particularly want to go to.

Second, the Nuremberg tour doesn't leave any time for the Christmas markets, I had to break from the group at the end and pay extra for a return ticket as the tickets they buy are group tickets and they can't separate them.

Really really upset and disappointed, not only that I am now a large amount of money out of because I'm on a tour now going to god knows where but also because I was lied to face to face.

Reviewed December 1, 2014

Radius Tours is highly recommended. We went on a day trip to Munich for EUR42 fully guided tour. Our tour guide Lucia was excellent. Wealth of information and was very punctual too. She made this tour interesting and as tourist encouraged us to explore and make our own memories rather than just trying to stop for Photo’s and eat. We would have loved if she had done more English Tours. Tours are reasonably priced inclusive of Train tickets and one of the best guided tours that I have been on in Europe. Keep up the good work guys and hope to use your services in our fourth coming trip too. Hats off to a great Tour Company that makes you explore the country in Style. Also having a great Tour guide like Lucia can surely make a huge difference.

This review is Specially Dedicated to Lucia the Lovely Tour Guide (From the 3 Dubai / Sri Lankan Travellers)

1  Thank gayesha f
Reviewed November 30, 2014

We took the Nuremberg day tour with Radius. Being a historian, our guide Jason was knowledgable and attentive to what we wanted to see. Nuremberg is an interesting and beautiful old city, it is definitely worth a day trip going there. Radius has a store front at the central train station, which is also the meeting point of some/most of their tours, this is good as there is no worry about no show or pick up. And their prices are reasonable for good service. We would go with Radius again.

2  Thank bonnieyp1