“Good opening hours”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Napier, New Zealand
“Good opening hours”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We went here because nothing else was open when we wanted to eat.
The food was OK. The chilli con carne with potatoes was not spicy. The burger was average. Nice garden area to sit in on a late summer evening.

Visited September 2012

Copperas Cove, Texas
“Take it or leave it”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The food was decent, but I was not overly thrilled with the staff. These restaurants are pretty much everywhere in Munich so perhaps another Asado has better food and staff. Look around and ask the locals.

Visited January 2012
SP - Brazil
“Nice service, steaks lack of flavour.”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

It's a franchise, so you'll find many of these restaurants around the city. I went to the Gassnerstr. 1. Although with good options and a nice service, for my taste my steak was lack of flavour.

Visited July 2012
Limeira/SP
“Nice food, needs a little better service.”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This is a very nice option for every kind of food, mainly steaks. This particular one, when we visited it, it had only 2 girls as waiters for almost 15 tables, so they were kinda lost, but they did everything they could to help.

Visited April 2012
Wisconsin
“Depends on what you like”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

My wife liked it more than I. I had the peppersteak. It wasn't bad. My wife liked her filet. I didn't really like the beer and it is kind of pricey by Munich standards. (I spent 11 days in Munich) Not the worst place I ate, but not even close to the best. However, it can be difficult to get steak in Munich, so it's pretty much a must go to if you want steak.

Visited April 2012