Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$113
Priceline$113
Hotels.com$113
eDreams$113
CheapTickets$113
Travelocity$113
1,859 results
All reviews great location minute walk rooms are a bit small central location metro station would stay here again the staff was friendly and helpful stayed here for nights quiet street euro christmas germany oktoberfest altstadt
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2019

We were passing through Munich for one night only and wanted somewhere near the centre to explore for a few hours. I had not previously stayed in a Motel One, and did not set my expectations high. But although the room was very compact, it was well thought out and very comfortable. It was also quiet, both internally and in its location - no traffic noise at all. The reception and bar staff were very courteous and professional, more-so than I would typically expect from a hotel of this price.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Richard P
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Great helpful staff with reasonably priced food at the hotel restaurant and bar. Close to the underground so we’ll connected. Limited nearby restaurant and shopping options but great otherwise. Generous breakfast with extensive hot and cold options.

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank joe o
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

First time at Motel One and our stay exceeded our expectations. Early check in, very accommodating staff, clean and functional rooms, and a more than reasonable breakfast. Convenient to the old town and overall good value.
Highly recommend and will try other Motel One locations in the future.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank mgo70
Reviewed April 23, 2019

I always stay at Motel One, but since this was my first time in Munich, It was important for me to have central location. And I got it. Very central, yet calm and tranquil. Service was immaculate, as always, and once again it confirmed why I feel here like at home.

1  Thank Vera A
Reviewed March 16, 2019

I think that was the best shower...EVER. Haha Room seemed sophisticated. I had a great night's sleep in that bed. I loved the "fake" fireplace on the TV. My room's window could swing inward letting in a lot of fresh air; HOWEVER, the room was almost above the main entrance and area where a lot people would smoke. So, to avoid having to explain to management of the smoky smell in my room, I had to close it most of the time. Also, the room was directly above the bar/lobby area where you can hear guests and the music piping down there. To counteract the noise, I simply turned up the music in my room. Reception seemed a bit hit and miss. Check in was friendly, while trying to buy a pass for breakfast seemed a tad cold.

Room tip: Interior facing room if you want quiet, higher floor if facing the front
Date of stay: March 2019