“I think I ordered the wrong meal”
Review of Restaurant Piatsa

Restaurant Piatsa
Ranked #360 of 3,703 Restaurants in Munich
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Annapolis, Maryland
“I think I ordered the wrong meal”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

The appetizers (a cold and warm platter with grape leaves, tzatziki, herbed pita bread, fava beans, seafood salad, grilled vegetables, etc.) were delicious, but my meal was less so. I ordered a turkey dish with spinach and cheese; the turkey was very tough and the sauce was overly salty. However, my companions seemed to really enjoy their main courses, so I would certainly be willing to try this place again but order a different dish. Reasonable prices for Munich and a nice ambiance.

• Visited November 2012
5 Thank Whitney H

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
London
“Great Squid!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stopped into this restaurant on the off-chance, having tired of traditional Baverian food and feeling unable to eat any more pork and potatoes! We were delighted with the freshness of the food we were provided with. I ordered the baby squid which came grilled, fresh and a huge quantity, along with a delicious greek salad. We were recommended the white wine, which was delicious. Overall I can only recommend a visit.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank Preciousholidays
Munich, Germany
“High quality Greek fare in a nice sit-down environment.”
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Authentic Greek menu and served traditionally. No frills, just a good restaurant for folks looking for a high quality Greek meal. Have not found better in Munich b

1 Thank eisenh0wer
Munich, Germany
“Freshest fish I have eaten in Munich to date!”
Reviewed November 19, 2010

If like me you are fed up with the lack of fresh fish in this city look no further than Piatsa!

I ordered the baby calamari for a reasonable €12.50 which was of a large portion and came with a large side salad. Friends order the Gyros and Souvlaki which again was very tasty. I seriously recommend this place; the waiters were exceptionally kind, there are english menus available and you get a free shot of oozo after your meal!

As far as atmosphere goes it is one of those restaurants that you have to walk down some stairs to (difficult for pushchairs?) but once you are downstairs you could be quite possibly anyway it is very nicely decorated and has a function area with a bowling lane for parties.

2 Thank caytaUK89