“Accommodating; good pho”

Ranked #212 of 4,123 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Needed a change from typical Bavarian food and popped in with 2 adults and a 4 year old. Despite lots of reserved tables, they were able to fit us in. Easily accommodated one vegetarian soup (and quickly rectified a mistake of no noodles), and we're fine with one adult sharing a bowl of pho with the 4 yo. Good soup, with a surprising hint of cinnamon.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

We got seated right away and the ambiance was instantly comforting. The food was average. We have had better and much worse. We had the pho and some noodles. The fish sauce was had a really overpowering taste. The ice coffee was quite good though.

1  Thank Nehal S
Reviewed July 29, 2017

The atmosphere and service were both very pleasant. The staff spoke English and I was happy with the wine selection and the noodle soup. They were very nice to bring hot oil and cook the food spicy!

1  Thank Jlee7575
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Everything was on the salty side: the spring rolls were great, but the dipping sauce is a very salty paste instead of the peanut sauce that I was used to. The dry noodle dishes were also served with a very salty sauce instead of the usual fish sauce. I ordered a passion fruit juice but was served grape juice instead. The radler from here tasted blend. The waiter was nice enough to give us the spring rolls for free after I told them the noodles were too salty for me to eat though, so one extra star for that.

1  Thank jpooooo
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Although not the best Vietnamese food I have eaten, this was very pleasant and satisfying. There are decent and well selected wines by the glass as well as beers. The food was good, fresh and well prepared. A very unpretentious and inexpensive place- I will be back.

1  Thank peter w