“great italian vibe in munich”

Ristorante Pizzeria Mixto
Ranked #119 of 3,836 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed next door to this little restaurant and ended up eating there 2 nights in a row. I was on my own and found the staff to be extremely friendly and welcoming. the food was awesome and really well priced. I will definitely visit again next time.

1  Thank JK1990

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Given our hotel was right next door we thought to give this a try and it was excellent!
We ended up returning for breakfast and dinner again, very well priced.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

If you love Italian home cooking - the MIXTO is the place to go. Whether it is a salad, a pizza, pasta or any dish I was never disappointed and I am so happy that I discovered this place. The service is very friendly and makes you feel at home.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The pasta and pizza was so good that we went back a second night for take out. The pasta mixto was especially fantastic. A lovely server from Ireland spoke English but encouraged/tolerated attempts at speaking German. I highly recommend!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

This restaurant/cafe is right beside the carat hotel. its does excellent breakfasts at a very reasonable price. It bakes its own bread and is very friendly.