We were excited to try a place known for their sausages and beer. So my boyfriend and I ordered sausages and sauerkraut along with kaiserschmarrn for dessert (one of my favorites). We ordered one portion of each so that we could share with each other.
Well the sausages tasted fine at dinner, not the best but fine. When we got the kaiserschmarrn we'd been given a huge two-person portion when we'd only asked for one. We couldn't finish it, and of course we were charged a fortune for a double serving.. I believe €18!! Ridiculous. Along with the sausages and a beer. The total was about €40. Way more than we'd intended to spend.
Then... worst of all!! We were sick ALLLL the next day with food poisoning. Never will we go to this restaurant again and will be telling everyone we know about our experience. Really we should have gotten our money back. We had to stay in for New Years because we were so sick.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.