“Awesome Culinary Experience”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was lucky enough to have two friends recommend that we go here, The whole meal was an experience, from starters to desert; I went with the waiters's suggestions and was not let down: foie gras, watercress soup, some kind of amazing scallop creation and cote de boeuf. The tastes were subtle and complex, and the presentation was outstanding. It was only when we left that I realized that we had spent the whole night there, a three hour dinner extravaganza with awesome wine and friends. I will certainly return.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

then this is the right place to go. Great set menu , which i understand changes on a daily basis based on ingredients available, served with a great selection of wines. well cooked, well presented and all in all a pleasant experience.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was treated to a fine meal at my friends "cafeteria". Without doubt this is one of the finest meals I have ever had. Each portion, ingredient, taste, flavor, smell was artfully thought out to its infinite detail. Presentation receives the highest marks. The service was superior and with true character. Graced by the owners presence during our meal made the whole experience truly friendly and personal. Classy street side lunch in the summer with an elegant interior. Beyond 5 stars!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

A french restaurant in Munich is maybe not something you would normally pick.
But if you feel like a treat after Schweinshaxe and Weisswurst, then come here.

The inside of the restaurant is wonderful, a very stylish art deco interior.
I would not sit outside, there are better places since the pavements are narrow.
The tables are very close together. We don't mind that but some might, so better mention at point of reservation.

The service is very friendly and helpful. We had food there several times and I always enjoyed it.
The menus is very french (with a creative touch), always sound interesting and usually is equally delicious.
I always like the atmosphere, the chef is very caring and loves to sell his wines. Always go for a wine recommendation. Youl will get a great value for money bottle of excellent quality.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We have visited this restaurant when we stayed in the Hilton Munich Park hotel.
It a simple French bistro restaurant which serves simple but very tasty food.
We were seated outside the restaurant, tables were exceptionally small not separated from people passing you quite closely.
Also the street itself is not the nicest one and we even saw a small mouse running just below our table.
The service was somewhat slow and with a limited English dictionary.
But the food was very good and also in a good value for money.
Would I recommend? If your priority is good food for good money then yes, if you require nice place and exceptional service then no.
If we are close, we would probably return but rather stay inside and away from the people and mouse passing you when you are dining.

1  Thank Jardaok