Tripadvisor
Munich
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Not good. Use train.

Vienna-Budapest. Late 10mins. Route was Vienna central - Vienna 2nd station - Vienna airport - Gyor... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
TommyL1979
Tampere, Finland
via mobile
Not what we paid for

First of all, it was cold and raining that morning. The driver unapologetically showed up 20... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
CaliforniaGirlwander

Recommended experiences in and around Munich
from $62.90
from $60.70
from $35.31
from $21.52
2,968 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time I have used FlixBus used between Bratislava and Budapest was cheap and on time. There was enough leg room for me I would use again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On the 21st of December I took a bus from Aarhus to Copenhagen Airport to get on a plane to my home country.

I bought the ticket way in advance and got a reminder on my email the day before my trip stating a wrong departure place. When I arrived at the spot, I waited for a bus that never came. Because I didn’t have the time to take the next available bus, I had to run to the first possible train to not miss my flight. And of course, this made the trip almost four times more expensive.

After I wrote to their customer service on the same day and provided a detailed description with attachments and screenshots proving what I say, I got requested more information and it’s been a month since then. I have now called them four times. Each time the customer service representatives either apologize and say my complaint will be processed on the same day or tell me to keep on waiting. I have zero patience at this point and decided to write a review. This is such a small thing to provide a refund for the inconvenience caused due to their own mistakes. I am extremely disappointed by the lack of a systematic and efficient handling of cases.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank Ileonora Y
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

We took their bus from Gorizia to Rome and I honestly don't understand all the negative reviews.

The bus was on time and the drivers were helpful and kind. We had no problems whatsoever, the only thing that didn't go as expected was that the bus that they gave us for our ride home was not the typical green FlixBus bus but it was a red SATA bus. They notified us about it by email and by SMS so there was no misunderstandings.

I was pleasantly surprised by the amout of leg room there is on the bus and we didn't even reserve our seats! We even managed to watch a movie on my laptop because the WiFi worked fine.

All in all, the pricing is amazing, the service is okay, I would definitely book again!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2020

We were travelling on Flixbus from Innsbruck to Munich.

Pros
+Clean buses
+Arrive / Depart on time
+Comfy seats

Cons
-They will weight your luggage. One of our bags was 1 kilo overweight and we had to pay 18EUR for this. I have never seen such a behaviour among other carriers including airlines.
-They will weight your hand luggage
-No credit card facilities, if you are out of cash you have to run to the nearest ATM to get some in order to pay luggage excess fees.
-Not much storage in overhead lockers - literally I could only place my bag there.

Overall: I would probably recommend taking trains between cities as the level of comfort and overall attitude would be far better.

1  Thank Caulfield79
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

We book on line at 17 january at 09.00. The problem it was tge bus dint turn up.we were waiting for one hour nothink happend. Also were waiting other people. They send us two times email for a change direction or street. Yesterday we went to find the street and some other people had the same problem.dont trust that company .never book again.i hope they will give the money back

1  Thank 370xristosz