“The worst Thai food I ever had”
Review of Kaimug

Kaimug
Ranked #619 of 3,770 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
“The worst Thai food I ever had”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I'm Thai. I visited this place in the evening with my friend from Thailand who want to eat Thai food. We walk past this restaurant and decided to try it. The first thing the waiter said to me is the kitchen will be closed at 9pm. If you want to eat, go to counter and order now or just leave!!! What a rude!! I tried a lot of Thai food both inside and outside Thailand. I've been to 17 European countries. This is the worst ever. Don't go there. Price is on average but is considered overprice when you have to pay for this low quality food. Waiter is rude. Atmosphere is bad. Nothing good in this restaurant at all

3 Thank Joe C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Singapore, Singapore
“The worst Pad Thai I have ever eaten”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We ate here after passing by the place a few times and it was always crowded. We ordered a Pad Thai, and a Curry. The Curry was average, a little too watery for my preference, but the Pad Thai was really bad. I have been to other Thai eating places in countries outside of Thailand and I must say that this version of Pad Thai is the worst I have eaten. Bland, and Thai food is anything but bland. Not sure about the other dishes on the menu but don't waste your money on the Pad Thai.

2 Thank twendymj
Munich, Germany
“Flavor Enhancer”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The cuisine of Kaimug is everything but original Thai food. The meals are more or less a variety of different styles of chicken curry but it tastes artificial from flavor enhancer. You find only little meat but more cheap vegetable on your plate. The rice is ok. The portions are very limited, they do not satisy your hunger really. The price varies from 5,00 to 9,00 Euro.
und 8,60.
The atmosphere of the shop fits to the fast food concept and is no difference to other fast food chains.
But even when the shop is crowded some times, don't be fooled, this is not the real thing.

1 Thank Walter S
Auckland
“Great cheap Thai! Quick and Easy.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Excellently priced, authentic Thai. The curries in particular are delicious, we loved the green and yellow ones. The food was served quickly and was fresh.
We recommend!

Denmark
“Cheap, authentic and good Thai food”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

You'll be hard pressed to find a better, cheaper Thai food restaurant in München or anywhere else for that matter. Food came fast and was very good. Only downside is the "German disease"; they only accept EC-cards, not VISA, Master etc., which is an annoyance.

• Visited July 2013