“Big group a problem”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Espoo, Finland
“Big group a problem”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was at the restaurant as a part of 30-person group where everyone was self-paying. The food was very good, but the staff had problems keeping track of orders. I was asked thee times what I had ordered, and some of my colleagues had do ask for drinks several times.

Visited September 2012

Milan, Italy
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Is an Italian restaurant located in Tucherpark area, a nice are in Munich, the waiters all speak italian, the menù has nothing special and I would consider it poor as for the wine list, by the way I had grilled sea bass , to be honest a good portion, with vegetable, mineral water and half liter of rosè wine for 44 Euro, a little bit expensive. I would not recommend.

• Visited September 2012
Perth, Australia
“Service with a smile and great soup!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Had a great shared meal, the salad with tuna and eggs was big enough for two, fresh and delicious, main course was seafood soup for two and was excellent.
Italian run business with cheery efficient waiters.

West Midlands
“Lovely Italian Restaurant!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We went for pizza at lunchtime - excellent, as good as we have had anywhere. We have been twice now for dinner. The menu is good and varied with a wide price range. Both times we chose fish from the chilled display. It was cooked perfectly and prepared at our table, served with very nice vegetables and salad. This is not the cheapest option on the menu but well worth the money.
The house wine is very good, service friendly and efficient. We will be visiting this restaurant often in the future.

• Visited August 2012
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice pizza meal but don't ask too many questions”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Food and wine was good and cheap. Service also was good. The waiter didn't like to answer personal questions... which is fair enough for an Italian in Germany I guess.

Visited November 2011