“Fantastic French Food”

Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic French Food”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Took my father out for a special thank you dinner during our trip to Munich and stumbled upon this great little restaurant. The menu was in french and was a limited but inventive menu and the chef translated it all for us. I settled on the rabbit terrine to start followed by swordfish and my father had the monk fish. The chef reccomended matching wines. Each course looked like a work of art, all the flavours perfectly complemented one another and the taste packed portions were perfectly ample. It was quiet and relaxed and we couldn't have asked for a better meal! This was definitely the best meal of the holiday!

• Visited July 2012

München
“Nice and quite restaurant”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Lovely little place. Beware of the entrecôte, though. More fat than meat.

Maribor, Slovenia
“The best food I've ever tasted”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I was with my girlfriend visiting Munich and I wanted to surprise her with nice dinner. I found Cameleon and th experiance was great! We didn understand the menu becouse it was in french but waiter translated it to english preaty good. Ok, I lost him at the starters but my girlfriend understood everything. We took the menu for 49€ with wines included. Eveything was delicious and the wine was perfect for every food we got. If I ever go to Munich again, the Cameleon will be in my plans for sure!

Moscow, Russia
“The worst restaurant I have been to. My client was disappointed!”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

My client has requested a dinner in a French restaurant. Checked Tripadvisor and went to Cameleon. The food was terrible, I can not believe that this place gets good feedback. I had a feeling hat the chef makes his first steps in fusion cuisine: his experiment with fish wrapped in bacon, served on flat-taste potato cake, topped with sauerkraut was not edible at all. Other food we ordered was not much touched. Normally this will be regarded as a disaster, but the waiters behaved a la business as usual. Our bill was 178 euros for 3 persons. STAY AWAY!

2 Thank serokisa
Frankfurt, Germany
“Nett aber......”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Nice place but God - slow or what. 2 hours later we are hoping to get the dessert soon. Now I have to write more to get my contribution accepted. Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. Jesus I still have't written enough. Ok. It's crap - avoid at all costs. Wven this even enough. Actually it's not bad but not worth writing so much about.

2 Thank VeitchB