“Nice and quite restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cameleon - CLOSED

Cameleon
Cuisines: French, European, Mediterranean, Central European
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
München
“Nice and quite restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

Lovely little place. Beware of the entrecôte, though. More fat than meat.

Maribor, Slovenia
“The best food I've ever tasted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2011

I was with my girlfriend visiting Munich and I wanted to surprise her with nice dinner. I found Cameleon and th experiance was great! We didn understand the menu becouse it was in french but waiter translated it to english preaty good. Ok, I lost him at the starters but my girlfriend understood everything. We took the menu for 49€ with wines included. Eveything was delicious and the wine was perfect for every food we got. If I ever go to Munich again, the Cameleon will be in my plans for sure!

Moscow, Russia
“The worst restaurant I have been to. My client was disappointed!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2011

My client has requested a dinner in a French restaurant. Checked Tripadvisor and went to Cameleon. The food was terrible, I can not believe that this place gets good feedback. I had a feeling hat the chef makes his first steps in fusion cuisine: his experiment with fish wrapped in bacon, served on flat-taste potato cake, topped with sauerkraut was not edible at all. Other food we ordered was not much touched. Normally this will be regarded as a disaster, but the waiters behaved a la business as usual. Our bill was 178 euros for 3 persons. STAY AWAY!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank serokisa
Frankfurt, Germany
“Nett aber......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

Nice place but God - slow or what. 2 hours later we are hoping to get the dessert soon. Now I have to write more to get my contribution accepted. Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. Jesus I still have't written enough. Ok. It's crap - avoid at all costs. Wven this even enough. Actually it's not bad but not worth writing so much about.

2 Thank VeitchB
“Somewhat pricey but excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

We went there for my birthday. We spent about € 100. The food was excellent as well as the service.