Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2016

I stayed in more than 100 hotels of various levels, and this is my honest review on this place (cba to call this a hotel):

NO TOILET in the room
NO HEATING in the room
NO SOUND ISOLATION at all (can hear guests open/close doors from the different floor)
NO refurbishment in the entire hotel for ages
NO RESPECT from staff
WORST experience ever

3  Thank Sergey Š
Reviewed November 10, 2016

Cold! Overpriced! Disrespectful!

No any attantion to clients claims. Sure would never attend again and so my friends and partners.
The most owfull is staff do nothind to improove the situation with low temperature.

1  Thank OlgaB2341
Reviewed November 9, 2016

We stayed at the 4th floor and the reception was on the 3rd floor. The floor was very quiet and even though we were on the street side, the traffic could barely be heard. The hotel is very close to the city centre (1 stop by metro to Marienplatz or 10 minutes by foot). A great hotel with friendly staff and very suitable when you are on a city trip!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2016

The way the hotel sells it rooms is cheating. They sell a room with a shared bathroom, not saying that you don't have a toilet in your room. The only toilet available is on one specific floor. Terrible experience. Really poor hotel. Rooms are not clean. Walls are thing, very thin. In addition receptionist is just smiling at your complains for above.

9  Thank Igors A
Reviewed November 7, 2016

Do not stay with this hotel. They might steal money from your account and refuse to fully refund it.

I stayed with them in September 2015. A year later, I noticed they had deducted the price from my account again. I contacted them and they said I had booked to stay with them in September 2016 (wrong year) and not shown up.

I asked them for proof and they triumphantly forwarded my my booking from the previous year - obviously without reading it properly since it clearly stated the booking was 2015.

I pointed out their mistake and demanded they refund. They sent a refund but, due to currency fluctuations, I did not receive the full amount.

I told them of the currency fluctuation and demanded the rest. They never responded.

They also never apologised.

I reported a fraud to my bank, and I contacted the German authorities because I'm sure it must be illegal to retain my credit card details for a year after I stayed with them.

Date of stay: September 2016