Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2016

Do not stay with this hotel. They might steal money from your account and refuse to fully refund it.

I stayed with them in September 2015. A year later, I noticed they had deducted the price from my account again. I contacted them and they said I had booked to stay with them in September 2016 (wrong year) and not shown up.

I asked them for proof and they triumphantly forwarded my my booking from the previous year - obviously without reading it properly since it clearly stated the booking was 2015.

I pointed out their mistake and demanded they refund. They sent a refund but, due to currency fluctuations, I did not receive the full amount.

I told them of the currency fluctuation and demanded the rest. They never responded.

They also never apologised.

I reported a fraud to my bank, and I contacted the German authorities because I'm sure it must be illegal to retain my credit card details for a year after I stayed with them.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Dave S
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel during Oktoberfest and I doubt I would stay again. On arriving in my room it was shabby but seemed passable; even though I had paid a fair bit for it I wasn't expecting a lot as I know prices are greatly inflated during Oktoberfest. Then I started to notice things like mysterious brown splashes on the wall that hadn't been cleaned off, stains on the carpet, and dirty spots inside the drawers. Even the soap on the washbasin in my room had some suspicious dirty marks on its wrapper. I went into the shared bathroom and found that in a pretty bad state...The toilet was in a serious mess and there was a strong smell of urine on one side of the room. I had checked in relatively early in the afternoon so I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that the cleaners hadn't been through yet, and when I came back later things were in fact a fair bit better in the bathroom (though still not as clean as they should have been). The other shared bathroom was less shabby than the first and a little cleaner, but the bathroom sink was later decorated with a large hairball which was attached to the plug from the sink and appeared to have been accumulating there for some time.

That night I was unlucky enough to be in a room next to a couple who were screaming and swearing extremely loudly. I could hear every word, including threats of violence. I was scared on behalf of whoever was the weaker of the pair (and considered calling the police), but also quite literally too scared to leave my room to use the bathroom until there had been silence for quite some time. When I did finally leave I came across a man (one half of the couple) with blood/bruising on his face.

In the morning I explained the situation as best I could to the clerk on the desk (there was a language barrier as I don't speak German). He seemed quite concerned about it and was happy to let me change to another room. I don't know what happened to the couple as I didn't see or hear them again after that.

The next room was much nicer and cleaner...BUT even though I stayed on for another two nights the room wasn't cleaned again; they didn't even empty the bin. I also found a balled up towel behind the curtain which could have been there for a while.

It really did seem like cleaning was an afterthought rather than a priority here.

So to summarise -

cons: lack of cleanliness, shabby rooms, a feeling that they're not really serious about running a business

pros: friendly staff, good location, possibly a candidate for one of those "hotel rescue" reality shows

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Alison C
Reviewed September 21, 2016

A couple of weeks ago, I arrived in Munich for a work trip and was booked into this hotel, which looks contemporary and chic from the very deceptive website. My alarms bells rung when I arrived outside the building and had to take a shabby elevator to the fourth floor reception desk, which was just on a dingy corridor.

When I was shown to my room, I was horrified. The room was not only completely 'no frills', it was the size of a prison cell - an arm span in width. The one window would barely open and the room was stuffy. The most shocking thing of all was that the room, which was advertised as having a bathroom, had a toilet and shower just hidden by a stud wall in the middle of the room (in the right of the photo).

I couldn't even bring myself to spend a night here. The problem wasn't so much that the room was small, or basic - it was the fact that it had been completely falsely advertised. With the Oktoberfest around the corner, prices were inflated to a ridiculous rate which did not reflect the low star rating of the hotel.

Room tip: The best room you can book is at another hotel...
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Dawn J
Reviewed September 13, 2016

pros: good location - right in front of the exit of Gotheplatz; bus 58 directly to/from the main station (less than 10 mins drive, very frequent); reasonable size of the room; modern design. clean.
cons: it's located in a non-hotel building so it is more like an apartment. we had a shower room but NO toilet in the room - we knew we booked a "shared bathroom" in advance so it's ok. the soundproofing is not good - interestingly, the noises were mainly from the hallway in the early morning, not from the street.

Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and we loooooved it.
The room was very clean, the shower was impressive, the WiFi was right next to our door, and worked fantastic.
The station is right in front of the hotel. Extremely convenient!
Will definitely come back to this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple